Lead today’s change with an Online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction.
Create a transformative experience for every kind of learner. With the Online Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction, better understand how to meet the unique needs of students and how to spark change throughout your institution or organization.
Through the three specializations in our graduate degree program, you’ll learn to implement new research methodology in classrooms to make positive change.
Special Education (K-6) Specialization
Special Education (6-12) Specialization
ESL/Bilingual Education Specialization
Your Tools for an Impactful Future
Earning an Online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction can open new doors in your career. While this degree will not lead to initial licensure, you will develop the expertise to be more impactful in your current position and future roles. Our online graduate students come from a variety of schools and fields with just as many different goals:
- Move into supervisory role in your elementary, middle or high school
- Gain the skills to be a stronger educator in international schools
- Build a stronger foundation in curriculum design for your role in a nonprofit, after-school program, museum or other agency
- Jump-start your teaching career with an in-demand specialization
- Licensed teachers interested in adding an endorsement in the state of Virginia*
Our faculty are expert instructors and researchers, having spent years in diverse classrooms. They bring that hands-on experience to online coursework to prepare you for wherever your career goes next.
*Students living outside the state of Virginia are responsible for confirming the M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction will meet the requirements to earn an endorsement in their state or region.
Become a leader in education.
Earn your certificate online.
William & Mary Online M.A.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Webinar: Explore our three specializations.
Wednesday, July 21, 7-8 p.m. EDT.